SBISD School Board Election Information
SBISD School Board
All registered voters within SBISD are reminded to vote in this year’s School Board Elections. Early voting begins on April 23 and continues through May 1, and Election Day will be on Saturday, May 5. Please visit springbranchisd.com
for more information.
Early Voting sites include:
- Wayne F. Schaper Leadership Center (SBISD Administration Bldg.)
955 Campbell Road, 77024
- Don Coleman Community Coliseum, 1050 Dairy Ashford, 77079
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 7901 Westview, 77055
- City of Piney Point Village, 7676 Woodway Suite, #300, 77063
Election Day sites include:
The following seven Election Day voting locations will be open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 9. Voting locations are based on middle school attendance zones and home street address:
- Election Precinct No. 41 – Landrum Middle School, 2200 Ridgecrest, Houston, TX 77055
- Election Precinct No. 42 – Memorial Middle School, 12550 Vindon, Houston, TX 77024
- Election Precinct No. 43 – Spring Branch Middle School, 1000 Piney Point, Houston, TX 77024
- Election Precinct No. 44 – Spring Woods Middle School, 9810 Neuens, Houston, TX 77080
- Election Precinct No. 45 – Spring Forest Middle School, 14240 Memorial, Houston, TX 77079
- Election Precinct No. 46 – Spring Oaks Middle School, 2150 Shadowdale, Houston, TX 77043
- Election Precinct No. 47 – Northbrook Middle School, 3030 Rosefield, Houston, TX 77080
Competing for the Trustee Position 3 are Minda Caesar, who lists her occupation as community leader, and Noel Lezama, an insurance agent.
Trustee Position 4 is current Board of Trustees member Chris Vierra who is running unopposed.
All positions are for three-year terms.
If you need assistance on where to vote or for all other questions, please call 713-251-2217.
Permanent link to this article: http://cornerstoneacademypta.com/2018/04/23/sbisd-school-board-election-information/